If you have problems with payment on our website, we suggest that you take the following actions to finish your purchase:
- If you are unable to use your credit card on our site, we suggest using PayPal’s express checkout.
- For customers outside of Lithuania, sometimes it may be your bank that is blocking the payment. To resolve, try contacting your bank directly and request permission to make the purchase.
- Try all the available payment methods.
- Try a different browser or computer.
- If you still haven’t managed to complete the payment, please contact us.
We ship worldwide.
To Lithuania – 3 Eur
To other countries – 5 Eur
We will ship your order via Lithuanian post within few days after payment. Expected time to receive your order:
Lithuania – up to 5 business days.
EU/EEA – 7-15 days.
Other countries – can take from 7 to 30 days depending on the shipping countries service
If you have changed your mind about a product purchased from Amber Cat you can only return it if the sealing sticker has not been removed and the package was not opened. Items must be unused and undamaged.
In order to return a product, you must first receive approval from Amber Cat by contacting us.
Being a natural organic material not two pieces of amber look the same. All pieces are unique, so the product you receive from our webshop might look slightly different than the product on the website.
In order to keep your amber shiny, do not expose it to impacts, soaps, lotions, perfumes, hairsprays, deodorants etc. We recommend removing your amber piece before bathing or washing your hands. Gentle cleaning should be done with a soft brush or shammy/chamois leather cloth.
Our professional craftsmen can help with reparation or restoration of any amber product. Read more here.
Amber Cat normally does not buy amber, but if you have a special piece you are always welcome to contact us.